If your child has gone missing, providing the police with accurate information on your child significantly increases the chances of a safe and speedy return home. The first questions police ask you are; do you have an recent photo and description of your child.
In a stressful situation like this, seconds and accuracy counts, that's why the Breadcrumbs Child Print ID® Kit contains the following:
- A place to store a recent picture (no more than 6 to 12 months old) of your child.
- A place to record and store personal information including; date of birth, height, weight, eye colour, hair colour, and physical features like birth marks, scars etc.
- A place to record medical information, including blood type, allergies and medications.
- A 10 finger print chart (comes with a non-toxic easy to use ink strip)
- A DNA hair sample storage bag.
- Dental chart to record dental information for permanent and baby teeth.
- Toothprints® teeth mold to make impressions of your child’s teeth.
- A pair of SafeShoes Child ID labels.
- The kit includes two pages of valuable safety tips.
- Includes a heavy gauge plastic pouch to safely store the ID kit.